This summer Steve Harvey may have hung up the stand-up mic, but he’s exchanging it for another one tomorrow. It seems like we’ve been talking about Steve’s upcoming venture for a while now, but the big day is finally here (almost) because on September 4 the funny man will debut his new daytime talk show, self-titled “Steve Harvey.”
According to a press release on Shadow and Act:
Each weekday, comedian, radio show host and best-selling author Steve Harvey will offer his insightfully funny, common sense advice to those seeking solutions to their most personal relationship problems. Husbands and wives, moms and dads, boyfriends and girlfriends and more will open up as Harvey shares his wit and wisdom on the issues they face. Every hour features multiple topics such as marriage, dating, parenting, workplace issues, personal finance, friendship dilemmas and the daily dramas we face throughout our lives, all with Harvey’s unique comedic spin.
The release also has details on the debut show:
On premiere day, Tuesday, September 4, Steve kicks things off by answering the studio audience’s burning questions with his funny, frank answers in “Ask Steve.” Next, it’s Steve to the rescue when he helps the person behind the national headlines dubbed “The Worst Dater In America!” Then, Steve hears from a mom with a habit of sharing way too much information about her kids all over the web in a new trend called “over-sharenting.” Plus, former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky reveals the best dating destinations from one side of the country to the other.
Steve’s never had a problem making people laugh, the issue as of late has been getting people to take him — and his relationship advice — seriously. Only time will tell how America reacts. Check out a couple of preview clips of what’s to come this season.
Will you watch?
More on Madame Noire!
- Unnecessary Adjustment: That Time I Compromised My Standards For A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Baby Geniuses: Snapshots Of 7 Of Our Favorite Black Child Prodigies
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?