For whatever reason, perhaps to maintain some ounce of privacy, Wiz Khalifa denied Amber Rose is pregnant with his child when he did an interview with Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 last month. When pressed about why Amber wasn’t dying her hair platinum blonde anymore and what was up with the little pooch around her belly area, he assured, “it’s not what people think,” but there’s no denying the bump his fiancee was seen out with this past weekend.
See! Amber has never had so much as a food pudge when seen out and about — notoriously in tight spandex and tanks, not to mention body con dresses — and with all this extra weight concentrated in the middle area, a bambino is the only logical explanation. Her hair may be back blonde but that baby bump does not lie.
Last week an anonymous source told RadarOnline that Wiz and Amber’s pregnancy was unexpected, although they did want to start a family down the line. Maybe Amber’s pretty early on in the pregnancy and she and Wiz want to make sure all is well before they break out the big news. Or maybe they just don’t want everybody in it like they’re in everything else (sorry!). Regardless, one thing Wiz said last week still stands, “it’s not the time now for people to start going crazy.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Unnecessary Adjustment: That Time I Compromised My Standards For A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Baby Geniuses: Snapshots Of 7 Of Our Favorite Black Child Prodigies
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?