All we’re going to say is there is a fine line between funny and rache’. You’ll see what we mean by the time you get to the end of the list of hilarious comments this week. Enjoy!
Tanika Nicole: Please ask her why won’t she have a seat?
Kierah: Wipe them spittle crumbs from the sides of your lips, Miss Brandy! You are about to pass out from thirst!
Clove8canela: Ay mija, I wish brandy would only open her mouth to sing…
Dacoda M. Hoggatt: EW can we say make it clap?
Candacey Doris: This too shall pass? The problem isn’t the passing, it’s the burning when it happens!
Tee Elyse: BABY, when I tell you NOBODY couldn’t tell me that Silkk The Shocker wasn’t my husband back in 1998!!! I loved that man! Me and my best friend even threw a fake wedding for us to Destiny Child’s first CD in the backyard!! HA!! Lmaoooo I swear, but I was only like eleven!! Don’t judge me ya’ll!
Wee Bey Brice: What is this career she speaks of???
Sammi_lu: In his new life..I hope he stops polishing his nails.
SheBe: Koochie definitely knows her role in that relationship.
Nicky: Figured she was a bird perpetrating as a grown woman anyway… :-/
Kirsten Upshaw: Jackie is crazy and there isn’t any coming back from that…
IllyPhilly: Thriller Mike J can still get it! Fine never expires.
The F?: Lil Scrappy needs some Blues Clues to get his life together.
Negress: Do you mind if I forward this letter to this lady who thinks I look like Nicki Minaj?
Lata: Vick looks so fine I could just go kill a dog right now!
Kitsy: Damn, Spike Lee! Leave Tyler Perry alone! LMAO
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- What Would You Do? Should You Tell Your Child She’s a Victim of Rape?
- No Regrets: After You’ve Loved And Lost, Don’t Forget To Let It Go
- Is That Just The Way She Is? Keeping Standards High and Expectations Real With Your Friendships
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- True Life: I Settled In Love