Rough Road But Mission Complete! Best Moments From The Hollywood Exes Season Finale
We’ve come to the end of the road for our “Hollywood Exes” and it’s been one wild ride but it looks like all of the ladies have accomplished the goals they set for themselves at the beginning of the season. Sheree has been set on staying in LA since episode one but she knows that the distance between her and her husband would cause problems in their relationship. She decides that the best thing to do to buy extra time to make her decision about whether to move or stay is to buy her hubby a Harley motorcycle.Even though she doesn’t like the idea of her husband having a bike, she thinks that she can use it as a tool to get what she wants. Smart thinking, Sheree.
Read more at HelloBeautiful
More on Madame Noire!
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- When Cutting The “No Good” Men Out Of Your Life Includes Your Own Father
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Is That Just The Way She Is? Keeping Standards High and Expectations Real With Your Friendships
- The Thirst Files: How He Dickmatized Her
- Ratch On Ratch On Ratch: 7 Moments You Had To See From Part 1 Of The Love & Hip-Hop Reunion
- Heyello! 11 Bahamian Celebrities We Love And Per The Usual, A Few Surprises…