The Next Sarah Palin? Black Mayor Mia Love Steals The Spotlight at Republican National Convention
Saratoga Springs mayor Mia Love speaking at the RNC. (FoxNews.com)
When Mia Love addresses the Republican National Convention on Tuesday afternoon, it will be the coming-out party for the mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. Love, a Mormon, is running for the congressional seat in Utah’s 4th District, and is aiming to defeat Jim Matheson, the popular Democratic incumbent. If she wins, she’ll be the first black woman the GOP has ever sent to Congress.
Read more at huffingtonpost.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Heyello! 11 Bahamian Celebrities We Love And Per The Usual, A Few Surprises…
- The Thirst Files: How He Dickmatized Her
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Long Hair? You Do Care! 6 Ways to Get It to Grow
- Usher, It’s Time to Move On, You’re No Trey Songz
- Ratch On Ratch On Ratch: 7 Moments You Had To See From Part 1 Of The Love & Hip-Hop Reunion
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Love and Basketball”