The Game called off his wedding to long-time girlfriend Tiffney Cambridge this summer, then it was back on and everyone was ready for the reality show, well now he’s not so sure if the wedding will take place. MTV News caught up with the rapper who said:
“The engagement, as of right now, you know what? We’re just working on us. We’re working on the family aspect, working on getting stronger as friends and trying to build a foundation and not (be) so worried about a day or paperwork or a ring or food or flowers.”
See what else The Game had to say about his fiancee on HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Love and Basketball”
- The Marriage Proposal: Is It What He Says Or How He Says It?
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Long Hair? You Do Care! 6 Ways to Get It to Grow
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- Evening Eye Candy: 7 Delicious NFL Ballers We Can’t Wait To See In September
- Single Black Male: Defending Your Woman’s Honor In An Age Of Disrespectful Men