We try not to play favorites here at Madame Noire but let’s just be real with it: we love Trina Braxton and have to admit that she’s our favorite member of “Braxton Family Values.” How can you not love that boisterous personality and fun Canadian accent? The singer and mother of two stopped by Madame Noire’s offices recently to give us the lowdown on working with her family and the status of her relationship with Gabe. Check it out!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Love and Basketball”
- The Marriage Proposal: Is It What He Says Or How He Says It?
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Long Hair? You Do Care! 6 Ways to Get It to Grow
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- Evening Eye Candy: 7 Delicious NFL Ballers We Can’t Wait To See In September
- Single Black Male: Defending Your Woman’s Honor In An Age Of Disrespectful Men