One of Chilli’s followers must have caught her on a good day — or a bad one, depending on how you look at it. Randomly, someone in the Twittersvere by the name of Baby Blanco decided to tweet Chilli and ask her if she still loves Usher. Chilli’s response? “4 ever n ever.” Need proof? Here you have it:
The reason I say the follower possibly caught Chilli on a bad day is because I don’t know anyone who’d still be willing to admit they were in love with their ex publicly, especially when both are celebs and one party is particularly high-profile at the moment. There’s also the fact that, as these random Twitter bursts usually go, Chilli has since deleted the e-confession, meaning she may have been caught off guard when she gave such an honest answer to a complete stranger in front of 332,000 followers—which has now gone viral and no doubt made its way back to her ex.
At first I was thinking this could be a sweet thing and maybe Chilli could forgive Usher for his “ultimate no-no” (cheating) and they could get back together and be a happy little family with his two boys and the security-enforced white picket fence, but then I remembered he’s already involved with his manager, Grace, so it looks like Chilli might keep on loving Usher forever and ever from afar. Rumor has it the two began following each other on Twitter shortly thereafter though.
Are you surprised Chilli admitted she still loves Usher? Do you think they should get back together?
More on Madame Noire!
- CASTING CALL! TV Shows That Should Come Back With A New Cast!
- Are You A Nice Girl or A Pushover?
- Things Women Think Are Hot But Men Don’t
- Free Drinks Are Never Free: The Price Of Being Thirsty
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is