I’m no arsonist expert or fire chief, but when a building catches on fire twice within three months, I think it’s safe to assume it’s not just a coincidence. Back in May, Tyler’s Atlanta studios were ablaze in a four-alarm fire, and just this morning, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting fire fighters are outside his studio complex on Continental Colony Parkway again.
“Fire officials have not released information on Monday’s blaze, but police dispatchers reported that the roof of a building at the complex was on fire,” they report.
“The fire was apparently in a three-story, 100 by 200-foot building. Video from the Channel 2 Action News helicopter showed about two dozen firefighters on the roof of the building, but no smoke showing at 11:30 a.m.
“In early May, the exterior of a building in the 30-acre complex was heavily damaged be fire. The interior of that building sustained some water damage.
“It was not immediately known whether the building on fire Monday was the same building that caught fire on May 1.”
According to WSIT local 10 news:
“Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin J. Cochran has said the cause of the May fire would be recorded as undetermined. Cochran said the intensity of the May fire consumed any evidence that would lead to a cause of ignition.”
That sounds a bit iffy, and if officials can’t get to the bottom of this fire either, they might want to start looking for other evidence outside of the fire —like Tyler Perry’ enemies. Hopefully there will be no injuries in this fire.
More on Madame Noire!
- CASTING CALL! TV Shows That Should Come Back With A New Cast!
- Are You A Nice Girl or A Pushover?
- Things Women Think Are Hot But Men Don’t
- Free Drinks Are Never Free: The Price Of Being Thirsty
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is