Just last week we found out Oprah was adding more star power to her next chapter specials by having a chat with Jennifer Hudson, and now we’ve got a first look into the interview with the actress, singer, mother, clothing designer, and more.
As Oprah put it, J Hud is a brand in the making, and the media mogul talked to Jennifer about being the “it girl” all over again, as well as her relationship with David Otunga and whether there will actually be a wedding between the two any time soon. Jennifer also dished on motherhood and her sister joined her for the special as the two talked about the emotional trial of William Balfour and how they immediately knew he was responsible for killing their mother, brother, and nephew.
Check out this preview clip of the special which airs September 9 at 9pm. Are you looking forward to it?
More on Madame Noire!
- CASTING CALL! TV Shows That Should Come Back With A New Cast!
- Are You A Nice Girl or A Pushover?
- Things Women Think Are Hot But Men Don’t
- Free Drinks Are Never Free: The Price Of Being Thirsty
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is