It’s sort of surprising this hasn’t happened already, but with Lil Kim’s prison sentence, her stint on “Dancing With the Stars,” and her work on a new album, it’s easy to see how the self-titled Queen Bee hasn’t had time for a sit down with VH1. But according to Kim’s publicist, it is happening.
After being asked about rumors that Lil Kim recently filmed an episode for VH1′s “Behind the Music” on Twitter, Kim’s rep responded saying that no episodes have been taped, but the show is definitely in the works. Good news for Kim fans and all those captivated by the rapper’s relationship with the late Biggie Smalls, her raunchy lyrics, and of course the notorious physical changes she’s come to be known for. So far no one has been able to get a straight answer from Kim regarding her many trips under the knife and ever-changing look, but perhaps she’ll reveal all in the upcoming special.
This is also a good look to reignite interest in the Brooklyn rapper who has admitted to having some trouble getting her foot back through the rap door. And honestly, no matter what Kim does or doesn’t share in the special, with her personality it’s sure to be entertaining.
Will you tune in?
More on Madame Noire!
- CASTING CALL! TV Shows That Should Come Back With A New Cast!
- Are You A Nice Girl or A Pushover?
- Things Women Think Are Hot But Men Don’t
- Free Drinks Are Never Free: The Price Of Being Thirsty
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is