Joan always has something to say and sometimes it’s funny; but as of late, her comments are increasingly more and more ridiculous. Remember when she called the First Lady, “Blackie O”? Well, now she’s turned her sights to another black woman in the spotlight. This time it’s Rihanna. Usually Joan comments on superficial things like fashion; but this time she decided to take a stab at Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic violence incident.
Here’s what she had to say:
You know Thug Life wasn’t going to let that one slide. She had something for Joan in this reply.
“@Joan_Rivers wow u really do get slow when you’re old huh?”
Later she added:
“Slap on some diapers.”
The first part has since been deleted but Rihanna, who has been tweeting devotional passages recently, posted this later.
If I do say so myself, it would appear that the Queen of Clapback is trying to do better. I can dig that because Joan was waaaay out of pocket. I too would have had a retort; and I don’t know if I would have deleted it either. Joking about fashion is all well and good but joking with a domestic violence victim that you’re going to do the same to slap is not only immature and devoid of humor, it’s cruel. It’s time somebody pull Joan to the side, preferably her daughter, and tell her she needs to sit it down.
More on Madame Noire!
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- Momma Dee on Bicth, Erica, Shay & Scrappy and Judgmental People
- Planet of the Naps: One Woman’s [Satirical] Story
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Can’t Decide Whether to Stay or Go? Ask Yourself These 7 Questions
- Missed Opportunities: Did I Reject the Wrong Guy?