By Amy Johnson
Do you fall in love with every man you meet? Does your enthusiasm have a way of ruining your relationships? Good news: you aren’t alone, and there is a solution to your problem.
Psychologist, relationship coach and YourTango Expert Dr. Amy Johnson explains “it’s really common for relationships — especially new relationships — to trigger our insecurities.” And one way insecurities manifest is through obsessions.
Check out Dr. Johnson’s advice for conquering that obsessive behavior on YourTango.com.
*Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
More on Madame Noire!
- How I Learned To Stop Expecting My Vagina To Smell Like Roses And Just Loved It For What It Is
- Bison For Life: 10 Famous Ladies Who Went To Howard University
- Momma Dee on Bicth, Erica, Shay & Scrappy and Judgmental People
- Planet of the Naps: One Woman’s [Satirical] Story
- You Should Take Things Slow, But How Slow Is Too Slow? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
- Can’t Decide Whether to Stay or Go? Ask Yourself These 7 Questions
- Missed Opportunities: Did I Reject the Wrong Guy?