It’s amazing how one simple accessory can change a whole outfit. It could be a neon purse or beautifully crafted earrings or even a diamond ring, but whatever it is, it has a special appeal. In this new staple we give you one accessory we love… and run with it!
The B-boy and throwback funk of the early Hip-Hop movement is still alive and well today through fashion. The era known for decadent designer threads, Afro-centric prints and thick gold chains has re-emerged in a new and fresh way. Our favorite trend is chunky, often eclectic, necklaces that can be worn with sporty outfits or sophisticated after-work ensembles.
Read more at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Missed Opportunities: Did I Reject the Wrong Guy?
- Wo Ho Te Sεn? 9 Of Our Favorite Celebs of Ghanaian Descent And a Few Surprises…
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Can I Just Have a Sexual Relationship?
- The Issue With Standing For Nothing: What Exactly Makes You A “Role Model” In The Black Community?
- An Open Letter To People (My Family Included) Who Think It’s OK To Post Tragic News On Facebook
- Skip The Heavy Foundation: Tinted Moisturizers For Brown Skin That Provide Even, Lightweight Coverage
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends