About Those Trey Songz Rumors: Lauren London Speaks On Their Relationship, Weezy, And “The Game”
Source: The Q Side Tumblr
Although she doesn’t do many interviews, [Lauren London] recently caught up with Quddus for his web segment ‘The Q Side’ for a little record shopping fun followed by a brief chat. Dressed in a hat, that was covered in all of Tupac’s tattoos, she dished on how she felt about her new role on BET’s The Game (she was brought on as a replacement for Tia Mowry) and how she maintains her faith in Hollywood. She also spoke on her rumored relationship with Trey Songz and Lil Wayne.
Peep a few highlights and the video below:
On her new role on BET’s ‘The Game’
How cool is that? I’ve never done that before, I’ve done guest spots on TV but for me to have that schedule is so different and new. I’m excited. I get to learn a lot about myself in this experience.
Check out what Lauren had to say about Trey Songz and Lil Wayne on Necole Bitchie.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”