Throwback Photo of The Day: Nicole Richie Gets “Toddlers & Tiaras” Fresh With Brenda Harvey Richie
Source: Twitter – BrendaRichie
I don’t know what’s in the water, but it seems that this is the week for celebrities to post pictures of themselves as tiny tots. Yesterday was Tia and Tamera Mowry, today it’s Nicole Richie and her mother, Brenda Harvey Richie. In case you weren’t aware, Brenda (I can only think of “The Boondocks” when I think of her…) and Lionel Richie provided a home for Nicole when her parents (her father is actually Sheila E’s brother) came into hard financial times. They later adopted her and dressed her up in all kinds of interesting ensembles (see the blue “Toddlers & Tiaras”-esque dress below, circa 1985. Her words: “is it too late to audition for Toddlers & Tiaras? NR 1985!“). Nicole and Brenda decided to post a few pics from Nicole’s childhood recently, and it’s clear that someone was fashion savvy early on.
Is this cute or what?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”