SMH: Black Houston Couple Accused Of Torturing Animals To Make Fetishist Vids
A Houston couple, accused of torturing animals to make crush videos for sexual fetishists, has been arrested. Ashley Nichole Richards, 21, and Brent Wayne Justice, 51, are facing up to two years in prison for animal cruelty. The couple allegedly produced and sold videos of Richards torturing animals to fulfill requests from costumers who find sexual gratification in watching animals tortured, sometimes crushed.
According to KVUE News, the details of the case are so graphic a judge stopped the allegations from being read at one point in the probable cause hearing. Richards is accused of using kitchen knives and a meat clever to torture a pit-bull puppy in one video and stomping on a cat with high heels on in another.
The couple was brought to the attention of PETA by a concerned citizen who came across the videos showing puppies, kittens, rabbits, mice and other animals being tortured and killed.
Read more at thegrio.com
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”