You were probably a little worried about what you’d be doing Monday nights since “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” has come to a close, right? Yes, I know there’s still the highly anticipated reunion, but after that, what’s a girl in need of messy entertainment to do? Watch “Basketball Wives LA,” of course.
Last year’s season premiere got off to a bit of a slow start but once Jackie Christie started to show her crazy, viewers couldn’t help but tune in to see the self-labeled HBIC act a straight fool while trying to run the girls in her crew the same way she runs her husband Doug. In a nutshell, their reaction was “not gone happn.’” There were rumors Jackie might not even come back because of her crazy antics and the other cast member’s refusal to tape with her, but sure enough, back she is, and stirring up more trouble, as expected.
In the trailer we see Jackie trying to put the cast’s two new girls, Brooke Bailey and Bambi, through the ringer like she did Draya the first time around. (Cray Cray on 10). Brooke also explains why she’s on the show, she’s dating (not married to) basketball player Vernon Macklin — and also thinks she can have any man she wants to have. With that declaration, it’s no wonder the other newbie, Adiz Bambi, who’s Malaysia’s friend doesn’t seem to be too fond of her, and that’s where the battle of the video vixens begins. As should come as no surprise, Jackie inserts hersef right in the middle of it all, earning her the label of a “wack, old b***h.”
Check out the supertrailer below. Season 2 debuts September 10 at 8pm. Will you watch?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”