So Is She Engaged Or Not? Erica Dixon Speaks On Ring Rumors
Erica Dixon may have ended the last episode of “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” gushing about her hot white realtor with a body that is “so serious,” but rumor has it Lil Scappy already snatched that back and put a ring on it during the show’s reunion. Because there have been so many different stories about the show, from there would be no reunion, to Memphitz will confront K. Michelle, and this one here about Scrappy proposing and Shay running off the set, we’ve kind of stayed out of it. But during a radio interview with the Rickey Smiley Morning Show, Erica addressed the rumor — sort of.
When the host mentioned that everyone and their blogging mama has been talking about her getting engaged, she remarked:
“A lot of people are saying that! Nothing’s been confirmed though. No comment! It’s just funny to me!”
Funny haha? or funny that people already know?
“Nothing’s been confirmed” sounds like Scrappy could have possibly proposed and Erica delayed her answer, but she has been seen around town rocking what appears to be a diamond on her ring finger.Source: The Examiner
If the story is true, I’m thinking Momma Dee probably reacted about the same way Mama Jones did when Chrissy proposed to Jimmy on the NY version of “Love & Hip Hop”— a plum fool. A lot people keep questioning why Momma Dee has such a big problem with Erica, and she told Rickey Smiley this is the deal:
“Momma Dee is older and she’s single and Scrappy is her everything, right now, and she knows I have his heart and she knows I can take Scrappy — and that’s what she’s afraid of. She’s afraid of me taking him away from her, which is not my intention.”
I think she nailed that one right on the head. Too bad she wasn’t as open in her answer about the proposal talk. Mona has trained her well.
Do you think Scrappy might have really put a ring on it during the LHHATL reunion?
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”