LL’s Still Got Those Mama Said Knock You Out Hands: Rapper Busts Up Intruder In His Home
I’m curious if the burglars who broke into LL Cool J’s house in the wee hours of the morning knew exactly whose home they were walking into because they definitely took a gamble coming up against the “Mama Said Knock You Out” rapper. And, of course, they lost. TMZ, as usual, has the whole scoop:
According to law enforcement sources … the suspect entered LL’s Los Angeles area house around 2AM, but unfortunately for him the actor/rapper/bada** was home.
We’re told LL heard some commotion downstairs, went to check it out … and found the intruder.
Sources say the “NCIS Los Angeles” star — who is a physical beast — went hand-to-hand combat on the dude … and managed to detain the suspect until LAPD officers arrived a few minutes later to arrest him.
We’re told LL is okay, but the suspect — who will be booked for burglary — suffered a few bruises.
I’m sure that will be the last time anyone tries to run up on James Todd Smith in his house ever again in life. Get ’em L.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Know That’s Annoying, Right? 6 Things You’ve Got to Stop Saying to Your Single Friends
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “For the Love of Ray-J”
- Let’s Be Real Here, How Many Baby Showers Does One Mother Need?
- Thank God I Dodged A Bullet! That Feeling You Get When Your Ex Is A Mess
- A Memo To The Ladies of Love & Hip Hop: Commitment In a Relationship Should Never Be Up For Discussion
- Get It Mrs. Hines! Check The Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Tichina Arnold’s Hawaii Wedding
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”