Beyonce‘s mother Tina Knowlesstopped by Access Hollywood this morning to discuss her new Fall fashion line for House Of Dereon, and was asked about her seven-month-old granddaughter Blue Ivy. Tina revealed that Beyonce won’t stop spoiling her daughter.
“Blue Ivy is wonderful, I just saw her yesterday, she’s starting to scoot to crawl so that’s exciting,” a proud Tina gushed. When asked if Beyonce is spoiling her first child, Tina replied: “Of course she is, we all are.”
See what else Tina had to say about her daughter and granddaughter over at Hello Beautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter