You might know her most as the ex-wife of hip-hop superstar Notorious B.I.G. You might also know her as the platinum-selling songstress on hits like “You Used to Love Me” and “You Gets No Love.” Faith Evans has stood the test of time, riding the wave of triumphs and challenges in the music industry and overcoming her own personal and professional losses to reemerge as a survivor.
Black Enterprise TV host Shannon LaNier caught up with Evans to talk her first gig, her latest ventures, balancing motherhood and her new show, “R&B Divas,” which airs on TV One tonight at 10 p.m. EST.
Watch Faith’s interview at BlackEnterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter