We know Nicki Minaj can get a little raw every now and then on a track or when someone has disrespected her, but if it was one group of people who seemed to always have a warm place in her heart it was her Barbz (i.e. her fans). You wouldn’t know that from looking at her Twitter timeline though because she straight turned on them yesterday morning, although in her mind they turned on her first.
Under doctor’s orders, the hip-pop artist had to cancel some shows this weekend at V Festival and Dublin because of strained vocal chords. Disappointed fans were clearly not trying to hear that because they wanted to hear her, and when they sent some not-so-nice things her way about the cancellation, she shot back full force:
I am so thankful to my true fans who understand WHY I couldn’t play#VFestival & WHY I can’t play Dublin. Absolutely gutted However, if u have anything negative to say to me, please#EatSh**AndDie –
I am human. I was in jeopardy of losing my voice entirely and needing surgery on my vocal chord. If u can’t understand that, your mother’s a WH*RE!!!!
I will NOT let you people make me feel horrible for a F**king HEALTH issue! That’s what got me in this mess! I shldve listened 2 the doctor! Like people are hitting me telling me I shldve mimed. No! Then you woulda made a F**king STORY out of that too! #killyaF**kingself
My beloved United Kingdom, u know how much I f**king love u! Ireland, I truly appreciate you. Barbz, thnku for the well wishes. All you do is rip people apart and when they’re dead & gone u won’t lose a wink of sleep. #goF**kYourselves
That was a bit….harsh. But then again, she figures they weren’t concerned about her vocal chords so she’s not gonna be concerned about their self-esteem. Fair game?
More on Madame Noire!
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter
- Beauty On A Budget: 8 Delicious Drugstore Products You Can’t Live Without
- Secret Lover: Signs He May Be Hiding Something From You
- All The Single Ladies! Grown and Gorgeous Celebs Who Are Single and Satisfied!
- Why I Wish We Would Stop Advising Black Women To Date Outside The Race
- Why I Love Working With Black Women
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities