Usher and Tameka’s custody battle may not be settled but one thing that has been determined is Tameka is now free to run up some credit at Saks Fifth Ave. If you think back to the beginning of this whole debacle, one of Tameka’s gripes was that Usher had shut her Saks’ card down. But now a judge has found Usher in contempt for closing the card and has ordered him to reopen it. According to TMZ, “Tameka claims she needs the account to do her job as a stylist.”
I’m not privy to the requirements for a Saks card, but um if Tameka needs it to do her job shouldn’t she open her own account then? Just sayin’
Tameka also claimed Usher owed her for nanny services, so the R&B star was ordered to pay her $1,300. Looking at the trend of these first two court orders, I’m thinking Usher might as well be prepared to accept joint custody — if not hand over full custody to Tameka — when all is said and done.
What do you think about these first rulings?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Diary of a Mad Black Woman”
- Really, Though? Who Died And Made You An Authority On What’s “Real”?
- Thank You Rihanna For Being Open About Chris Brown, Even If Some People Still Don’t Get It
- How I Lost A Friendship To Domestic Violence
- Degrees of Separation: Where To Draw The Line In Dating People Who Know Each Other?
- Girlfriend Guilt: When You’re The Only One Still On Track
- I’m Gonna Call It Like I See It: Celebs With No Filter