Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson opens up on Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson head-butting “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada:
“I can’t talk about people’s relationships, but they lived it on television. So everybody knew what they were getting into when they got into it. This all comes down to really believing who you are more than what you are…I’ve been that guy, so I’m not saying he’s a bad guy, but anybody could put that camera on you and start selling your dreams and you will really believe these dreams that you’re somebody that you’re actually not…He’s everything that he never wanted to be in front of everybody, without him even giving his opinion or explaining why this happened, because you can’t explain it.”
See what else Mike Tyson had to say about Chad on BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: He Proposed…But I Said No
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Still Rock With Lupe Fiasco…Even Though He Be Talking Crazy
- Once An Abuser, Always An Abuser? Could You Date a Man With A Violent Past?
- Dry Spell You Say? 7 Reasons You and Your Man Aren’t Getting Busy Enough