This week we had some more serious topics to discuss in entertainment news but when it came to the typical all-out celebrity foolishness, you all did not disappoint with the funny comebacks and hilarious shade. Enjoy! We definitely did.
Sammi_lu : These pics are more choreographed than a JLo video..candid my foot! The only thing believably unplanned and imperfect about these shots is the last one with Bey’s slightly dirty bare feet.
Kenedy: Tity boi???? Really?i can’t..i won’t
Realadulttalk: He spends as much time in rehab as I spend at work.
Bigdawgman: “I just want you to ravage me” bwahahaha! You been layin’ up with Mike Tyson, haven’t you!!
Jaiah Jaxon: And Jenn is sipping tea, grinning thinking “I told you so…”
Ashley79: And saying thank God that I didn’t buy her a gift.
Martina Westcott: She named her child after a seasoning. No thanks
Na Na: I love me some Braxtons but its way too much make-up and wigertry going on. how are they made up full face at the crib eating breakfast?
Haha: I’m sorry, but that picture is just too telling….” How you doooin’ Ne-Yo?”…*in madea voice
MLS2698: She sounds like she has extra spit in her mouth, and doesn’t quite know how to manage it. Swallow, talk, swallow, talk.
Derrell Johnson: Will it be in “closed caption” so we can understand it!
Bubblez: But she talks like she is gargling marbles….
Gloria Bess: She wasn’t too mentally ill for him to put two babies up in her………
Disqus_WfmNqv9gsC: Jermaine seriously needs to go to bed somewhere.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: He Proposed…But I Said No
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Still Rock With Lupe Fiasco…Even Though He Be Talking Crazy
- Once An Abuser, Always An Abuser? Could You Date a Man With A Violent Past?
- Dry Spell You Say? 7 Reasons You and Your Man Aren’t Getting Busy Enough