So last month we found out that EnVogue was splitting — via Twitter —and now we see the ladies are suing each other and hoping to get a reality show — via Twitter again.
It’s hard to know what exactly these women are beefing over considering it’s 2012 and the group hasn’t been hot since like ’99, but from the letter Cindy and Terry sent to their fans last month, they’ve added a new member to their group, Rhona, who they claim isn’t Maxine’s replacement, despite the fact that she’s now performing in Max’s place. From the looks of things, Maxine and Dawn are doing their own thang though, legally.
Two days ago they unleashed these tweets which That GrapeJuice.net caught:
Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm.
I can see Maxine being upset she was replaced but Twitter is NOT the place to air this laundry. It’s annoying enough when people in their early 20 tweef like this, but these women are 48 and 50 years old. Cut it out. Especially when it’s clear the motivation is to get attention (and possibly a reality show). Can’t a manager handle those types of things without people having to degrade themselves online?
Anybody who was hoping for an EnVogue reunion can kiss those dreams goodbye, but from the looks of things a reality show may have to be the next best thing. Sigh.
Oh, and of course, the tweets have since been deleted (to stop the retweets so Maxine says).
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: He Proposed…But I Said No
- Because a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Celebs Who Attended Ivy League Universities
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Still Rock With Lupe Fiasco…Even Though He Be Talking Crazy
- Once An Abuser, Always An Abuser? Could You Date a Man With A Violent Past?
- Dry Spell You Say? 7 Reasons You and Your Man Aren’t Getting Busy Enough