Rashida Jones has apologized for suggesting that John Travolta is gay during an interview on website SpinningPlatters.com.
The actress was plugging her new movie “Celeste and Jesse Forever” with her co-star Will McCormack when the subject of singer Frank Ocean and his admission to being gay came up.
‘”There needs to be, like, a professional athlete that comes out,” said McCormack, before Jones blurted out, “And a movie star! It’s time…Like John Travolta? Come out! Come on. How many masseurs have to come forward? Let’s do this.”
Read more at eurweb.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Of The Most Rachet, Lovable and Controversial Black Folks From “The Real World”
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: He Got Someone Else Pregnant But Says He Wants to Be With Me
- So,You Acted a Fool, Now What? 6 Ways to Move Past Your Spazz Out
- I’m Your Woman, Not Your Nanny: The Difference Between Supporting and Enabling a Lazy Man
- Why I Prefer the Company of Men Over Women
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…