After Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter signed on to produce the soundtrack of the “Annie” remake with Will & Jada Smith, the threesome have joined forces for another major music project.
The New York Daily News reports, that the Smiths’ production company, Overbrook Entertainment, produced the rapper’s forthcoming Robert Lopuski-directed film aptly titled, “Watch The Throne,” which documents the recording process behind Carter’s 2011 platinum-selling album with Kanye West.
Sources revealed to the Daily News that the Hollywood couple is “confirmed” to be in attendance during the docu-flick’s premiere at the Toronto Film Festival on September 9, though it’s uncertain whether the Grammy Award-winning rap duo will be on hand.
Carter’s partnership with the Smiths production imprint adds to the mogul’s ever growing portfolio of business ventures.
Read more at blackvoices.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Mess With Her! 6 of Aretha Franklin’s Most Diva-ish Moments
- Faster, Slower, More, Less: What She’s Really Trying To Tell You In Bed
- Madame on the Street: Should You Live Together Before Marriage?
- Do You Suffer From I Just Want To Prove He’ll Put a Ring On It Disease?
- Is There Such Thing as Reproductive Abuse?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- They Said What Now!? 7 Songs That Don’t Mean What You Think They Do…