By Amy Johnson
Do you feel like you’re always asking your husband to do the same things over and over again? Honey, did you remember to pick up the dry cleaning? Honey, don’t forget to put down the toilet seat!
If this sounds familiar, you might want to consider a more effective — and less annoying — way to get what you want.
In this video, psychologist, relationship coach and YourTango Expert Dr. Amy Johnson explains how you can have your needs met without sounding like a pest. “The best way to reinforce any behavior and to get what you want,” says Dr. Johnson, “is through praise.”
Find out what this expert is talking about here.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr