Actress and singer Jennifer Hudson returns to Chicago Tuesday to honor the memory of her slain nephew.
Hudson and her sister, Julia Hudson, plan to hand out school supplies starting at 10 a.m. at the Kroc Corps Community Center, 1250 W. 119th St. in the West Pullman neighborhood, as part of the second annual Julian King Hatch Day.
Check out the rest of the story here.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr