Dear Gay Best Friend,
So, I have been with my man for 2 years. We live together and have now for over a year. It just seems lately that he is very distracted and more interested in what his ex wants or needs. He does have a 15 year old with her, but I feel he should only have contact with his ex when it comes to his child. He is still paying her car insurance and I am afraid he is doing that to hold on to whatever he can. What do I have to do to get him to finally let go? I am so confused and I am also sick of wasting my time if he can’t be fully devoted to this relationship. Please help – Hoping He Moves On
See what the Gay Best Friend has to say about this at Hello Beautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr