I didn’t think it was possible that another couple could manage to end their marriage quicker than Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, but low and behold another reality TV pair now holds the crown.
Earlier today, RadarOnline was reporting that Evelyn would be filing divorce documents within 48 hours to legally end her marriage with Chad Ochocinco Johnson, and according to TMZ she has in fact filed them papers, as Usher would say.
Chad Johnson’s wife of 6 weeks has filed for divorce … TMZ has learned.
Evelyn Lozada filed legal docs moments ago in Florida, claiming her marriage is “irretrievably broken.”
The trigger for the divorce was the domestic violence incident over the weekend, in which Chad Johnson was arrested after allegedly head-butting her during an argument.
By my count, Chad and Evelyn were married a whopping 41 days, making Kim K.’s 72-marriage almost look respectable. (Kidding.) TMZ says the couple did have a prenup but that it won’t really matter since their marriage was so quick.
I won’t even try to explain this situation because that would mean in someway I could understand the madness. I’m done. Sound off!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr