When it comes to entering the workforce, the millennial generation are faced with many challenges. On one hand, they’re eager, determined and tech-savvy. On the other hand, they’ve been labeled as arrogant, pushy know-it-alls.
BlackEnterprise.com talked with two experts on the top seven vices that can facilitate a young professional’s career downfall: Calvin Harris Jr., president of Harvin Consulting L.L.C. and Millette Granville, author of The Exceptional Leader:A Quick Guide to Personal Branding and Leadership Development. Take heed as Harris and Granville give ways to improve your strategy for ultimate success.
Make sure you’re not making any of these mistakes, check out the list at BlackEnterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of House Party
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr