Just in time for Thursday’s season three premiere of Braxton Family Values, the Braxton sisters are talking to Jet Magazine and Toni Braxton is on the cover.
Inside the issue, [Toni] dishes on her decision to dismiss her brother-in-law as her manager, while her sisters give uncensored talk about plastic surgery and “oral transactions.”
Tamar Braxton spoke on people’s criticism of the plastic surgery they believe she’s had. “I don’t need a bunch of work done to be cute. I’m pretty,” was her not too surprising response.
And yes, Toni gives some insight on canning Vince Herbert, her brother-in-law. She says: “…Being family and working together was just too much.”
Tamar and Vince are starring in WEtv’s first-ever reality show spinoff debuting September 20th, so maybe we will hear more from his side then.
After the second season wrapped, Toni had hinted at not returning to the show. It looks like she’ll be back…albeit with a potentially full schedule. Along with rumors that Toni may be on the “American Idol” judge shortlist, she also is slated to star in a Lifetime movie and has a new album coming out.
Are you looking forward to BFV this season? Watch the preview below:
Follow Alissa on Twitter @AlissaInPink
More on Madame Noire!
- Golden Boys: A Final Look At Olympics Cuties From Across The World!
- Evening Eye Candy: Channing Tatum
- Keep The Kisses Coming! Why Couples Should Never Stop Smooching
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- Exposing An Ugly Reality: K. Michelle and Mimi Star In Domestic Violence PSAs
- Single Black Male: Why Do Men Mislead Women?
- Candid Carters: Beyonce Posts Personal Family Pics On Tumblr