It looks like the on-going feud between rappers 50 Cent and Kanye West just got personal.
In an interview with XXL magazine, Fiddy says of Kanye’s love interest: “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
Whoa. Hot dang!
Fifty’s dig came after he was asked about Kayne’s new song “Perfect B***h,” which West boasts as being about and inspired by Kim.
“I mean … if that man feel like she’s perfect, then she’s perfect. He could mean it and you’ll end up singing the words to it because he’s Kanye.”
He added: “You know how it is? One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
See what else 50 had to say about the couple on EurWeb.
More on Madame Noire!
- Golden Boys: A Final Look At Olympics Cuties From Across The World!
- Say It Ain’t So! Chad Johnson Arrested for Headbutting Evelyn Lozada
- Show ‘Em What You Working With! Video Vixens Who’ve Moved On From Shaking It Fast!
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)