Fans of Jamie Foxx’s hit self-titled show loved the banter between him and Fancy, a.k.a Garcelle Beauvais, back in the ’90s. Now, there’s a chance to relive the witty comebacks all over again because the two stars are reuniting for a new action thriller titled “White House Down.”
In the film, Jamie will play the president and Garcelle the first lady, making their interaction much different from the one on “The Jamie Fox” show when he was constantly chasing behind Fancy to get a minute of her time. According to The Hollywood Reporter, “Channing Tatum is starring in the movie as a Secret Service agent who jumps into action when a paramilitary group takes over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.”
Given that little tidbit, Jamie and Garcelle’s parts may be more supporting roles than leading characters in this film but it will still be cool to see them back in front of the camera together. Filming for “White House Down” starts in Montreal this fall. Hopefully the movie turns out to be one worth seeing. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Golden Boys: A Final Look At Olympics Cuties From Across The World!
- Say It Ain’t So! Chad Johnson Arrested for Headbutting Evelyn Lozada
- Show ‘Em What You Working With! Video Vixens Who’ve Moved On From Shaking It Fast!
- Men Are Like Chips, You Can’t Have Just One: The 5 Boos You Need In Your Life
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)