Are you in a relationship with a great guy, but you’re just not feeling that spark? Are you thinking of ending things because you’re just not that physically attracted to him? And is physical attraction necessary to make a relationship work?
Counselor, therapist and YourTango Expert, Dr. Sheryl Paul says that your relationship is not doomed just because your partner is “not your type.” “The problem,” Paul says, “is that we live in a culture that values physical appearance above every other quality.”
Check out Dr. Paul’s advice for getting over this relationship hump on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)
- True Life: My Best First Date Ever
- Why Are You Straightening Your 5 Month Old’s Hair?
- Virgins And Vixens: What Does Celibacy Look Like?
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike