Sometimes ya’ll know you ain’t right, and this was one of those weeks. Nobody was off limits from the shade and the jokes, and when somebody came for one of your favorite celebs, you all got right back at them in our comments section. Ahh, the tears. Here are the funny comments that were everything to us this week.
Kay: And some mothers wonder why their daughter’s hair breaks all off and her head starts looking a ball of Cabbage.
Ashe: Aside from being on sweet 16 and attaching her name to Rihanna’s at every given moment, what is she famous for again? …Wait, she did have a song called “Google me.” I googled her and I still don’t know why she’s famous.
Mia: I get professional waxing. I REFUSE to go full on BuckWheat in the pleasure place.
Kelechi Kalu: No one could help her out? “What about her friends?” SMH
@thatdivamsjay: I know that’s right Gabby flip in that $$$$
Kickash: The only controversy in this is that no one has done that dance since 2001.
Jessica Arrington: I am afraid the Crips cannot take credit for that little dance. I have seen it done in church for decades!
Kay: Benzino is built like a chicken nugget and Karlie Redd is 50 so…. NEXT
C: Dear Yohan Blake, Please get rid of the baby hair with the cornrows and just have cornrows.Thanks
Fed Up: Jayz is a disgusting hypocrite…This clown couldn’t give me a holiday ham!
*Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)
- True Life: My Best First Date Ever
- Why Are You Straightening Your 5 Month Old’s Hair?
- Virgins And Vixens: What Does Celibacy Look Like?
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike