Perhaps minorities won’t be the only ones critics can say are poorly represented on “Love & Hip-Hop” next season when it comes back around to New York. Back in July, Bossip speculated that Rapper/Producer/Songwriter “Consequence” and his longtime white girlfriend Jen The Pen would be joining the cast, and now SoFurious.com is confirming it’s true—along with a few other potentials we mentioned before.
I’ve been informed that Mona Scott-Young has so far pulled in rapper Consequence and his white girlfriend/baby mama, Jen The Pen for season four. Also joining the cast are Tahiry José (Joe Budden’s ex of five years), a female rapper named Lore’l (pronounced like the cosmetics), a woman named Raqi Thunda (who apparently also dated Joe Budden), and Winter Ramos (Fabolous’ ex-assistant/friend).
Anyone else read that as messy, messy, messy?
Having a white girl in the crew will likely be the least of the worries next season if two ladies who used to date Joe Budden have to be captured behind one small camera screen together. And if Fabolous has the nerve to appear on the show with Winter when he wouldn’t with Emily? Side eyes until kingdom come.
Though the cast doesn’t sound that exciting since no one knows any of these people, when you remember that nobody knew who Joseline, Stebie, Mimi, or any of the other Atlanta crew were two months ago, and now we can’t get enough of them, we’ll probably be addicted to these unknowns in a few months too.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)
- True Life: My Best First Date Ever
- Why Are You Straightening Your 5 Month Old’s Hair?
- Virgins And Vixens: What Does Celibacy Look Like?
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike