Lord, this child has a mouth on her. K. Michelle refuses to let anyone but her have the last word—especially not Toya Wright—so it should come as no surprise that she has something to say in response to Toya’s recent comments during the Talking with Tami bruncheon in Atlanta.
Though Toya kept her remarks mostly classy—poor grammar aside—K. Michelle went straight Memphis on that arse. The Jasmine Brand caught the slaying tweets that it appears have now been deleted.
@ToyaWright enough of the BS. I have no problem with u. I’m gonna tell my story. This was way b4 u. So 4u 2try and bash me is just pathetic
I’m not crazy enough to not have custody of my son, but I am crazy enough to slap the Shyte out of u. On sight
be careful for what u ask for! I got yo proof it’s on yo finger # my budget paid for that.I need proof That u have a GED!
you told ur story, I have a right to tell mine. So stop talkin s**t about something u know nothing about. I’m from Memphis!
I don’t think anybody is taking away from K. Michelle’s right to tell her story, but at this point how many times are you going to tell it? I imagine she has some others of equal value, share those. If Toya said nothing else right about this entire situation, K. Michelle needs to put her music before petty beefing.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bajan, Baby! 10 Of Our Favorite Celebrities of Barbadian Descent (And A Few Random Surprises…)
- True Life: My Best First Date Ever
- Why Are You Straightening Your 5 Month Old’s Hair?
- Virgins And Vixens: What Does Celibacy Look Like?
- The Good Guy Allergies: Why Is It That Good Guys Bore Me?
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike