In More New American Idol Judge Rumor News, Guess What “Bad Boy” Is Being Considered?
I would like to start by saying I don’t think there is absolutely anyway Mariah Carey and Diddy’s personalities could co-exist on one small stage at the same time twice a week, but Fox seems to think it can pull it off. According to E! Online:
As further proof that American Idol is looking to shake things up, sources confirm that producers have reached out to Sean “Diddy” Combs to gauge interest in a judging spot for the new season.
Don’t get me wrong, Diddy knows how to pick talent and get people that first big hit, but I just don’t know that America is ready for 60 minutes of his ego every week. I know I’m not. But, If he did the Sean Combs dance from back in the ’90s across the stage,…”Idol” could definitely count on my view. Ooohh and don’t get me started on a performance of “Honey” from him and Mimi 10 years later. Hmmmm, maybe he’s not such a bad idea.
Funny thoughts aside, sources agree that the chances of Diddy accepting that offer are slim to none. And that could be a good thing for the show’s pockets. With Mariah Carey locked in at $17 million, there’s no telling what Diddy would demand adding to his $550 million wealth. And again, we know Fox is trying to switch things up but are they really going to let three black folks call the shots? Me thinks not.
Would you watch “American Idol” if Diddy became a judge?
More on Madame Noire!
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike
- Woo Woo Woo: 8 Celebs Who Really Need A Hug
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: When Should I Introduce Him to My Son?
- Yeezy and His “Perfect B****” Are a Perfect Match: The Importance of Dating Someone With The Same Values
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Lolo Jones and Her Pretty Girl Problem