Most times when when we hear about Monica and Shannon’s relationship and love for each other, it’s from the perspective of the Atlanta songstress. But yesterday in a cute couple move, the Brown’s appeared on VH1′s Morning Buzz and we got to see a little bit of their magic together up close and personal.
Though a lot of the convo centered on Shannon’s career, how they feel about the Olympics, and why Monica cant swim, when the host asked Shannon how he feels sitting in the audience watching Monica perform he said this:
“I’m always in awe. I wonder how such a powerful voice can come out of such a tiny body. Every time I see her it’s crazy.”
Monica said she returns the favor at her hubby’s games.
“I’m screaming. I’m outrageous. I’m energetic like that….”
The couple also completed in a few love games and showed off their healthy matrimonial competition. Check out the clips below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike
- Woo Woo Woo: 8 Celebs Who Really Need A Hug
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: When Should I Introduce Him to My Son?
- Yeezy and His “Perfect B****” Are a Perfect Match: The Importance of Dating Someone With The Same Values
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Lolo Jones and Her Pretty Girl Problem