Today, Whitney Houston would have turned 49 years old, and though the singer is no longer with her adoring fans or family, her daughter Bobbi Kristina and her partner Nick Gordon got something to remember her legacy forever: matching tattoos.
Bobbi sent out these tweets yesterday honoring her mother and detailing her ink plans:
I’m REALLY REALLY missing my mommy today . 2morrow is #MOMMYSBDAY of course. Once it hits 12 am mommy it’s your birthday & I am going 2 celebrate it 2 thee fullest! Bc YOU deserve it damn it, YOU deserveNothingbuttheBEST!
On the way with MY booboo @nickdgordon heading2 #Inksomnia for our TATTSSS !this is for you mommy (: we love you, happybirthday OurladyXxo
You all will get2see! No worries we’ll show you & so will our #Realityshow ! #TheHoustonChronicals! Make sure you look out for it nxt yr!
The last pic revealed the matching “WH” tats above, symbolizing Whitney Houston, her faith, and her memory.
Since midnight, Bobbi has also been trying to get #HAPPY49thBIRTHDAYMOMMY trending on Twitter. Hopefully she’s comforted by the support of her family and followers on this bittersweet day.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike
- Woo Woo Woo: 8 Celebs Who Really Need A Hug
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: When Should I Introduce Him to My Son?
- Yeezy and His “Perfect B****” Are a Perfect Match: The Importance of Dating Someone With The Same Values
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Lolo Jones and Her Pretty Girl Problem