Nene and Gregg Leakes have had one of the most amicable splits on reality TV, considering no one really even knew they officially divorced until Nene made the announcement on the last season finale—and a website dug up their divorce documents. But just because the couple has separated legally doesn’t mean they’ve remained any less close in proximity. Often the pair is seen out and about together, and according to WetPaint that’s because things aren’t exactly over.
“Gregg has been taping regularly for season five,” a show insider told the site. “He’s not missing in action at all. He’s definitely part of the new season.”
“I think this season will be make or break for them,” the insider continued. “They’re going to see if they’re better off apart or together. That will be a big part of Nene’s storyline on the show — whether or not she and Gregg get back together.”
Nene has always maintained that she and Gregg still love each other so it’s not a far stretch to see them trying to work things out after they signed those papers—even if it is for the sake of a story line. I do wonder what Nene’s white suitor/business partner will think about all this though. He might want to think about scaling back on those random red bottom and Rolex gifts.
Do you want to see Nene and Gregg get back together?
More on Madame Noire!
- Are They Related? 10 Sets of Celebrities Who Look Way Too Much Alike
- Woo Woo Woo: 8 Celebs Who Really Need A Hug
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: When Should I Introduce Him to My Son?
- Yeezy and His “Perfect B****” Are a Perfect Match: The Importance of Dating Someone With The Same Values
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- Lolo Jones and Her Pretty Girl Problem