It was indeed a colorful night for ADCOLOR! The ADCOLOR Industry Coalition teamed up with Time Warner and Red Carpet Runway in NYC last night to announce the 2012 ADCOLOR Awards honorees, preview the 2012 ADCOLOR Awards Print & PSA Campaign by TBWA, showcase the first ADCOLOR app and more.
Tiffany R. Warren, President of ADCOLOR and Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer for Omnicom Group, Antonio Neves, journalist and CEO/Founder of THINQACTION, Inc., Doug Melville, Chief Diversity Officer of TBWA/Chia and Christena J. Pyle, Interactive Producer for Widen + Kennedy, were all on hand to speak on behalf of the event and to mix and mingle. If that wasn’t enough power in one room, recording artist Melanie Fiona got in the mix and attended, as you can see above. ADCOLOR continues to help support business professionals of color to make a big impact and clearly are doing a great job of celebrating all the great work these influential people do.
More on Madame Noire!
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- An Open Letter To Boob Sweat
- Why Are There So Many Daycare Facilities in the ‘Hood?
- Keep It Movin’: Why You Need To Resist The Temptation of Relationship Relapse
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Rest In Peace…Or Not: 9 Posthumous Albums We Loved, And Some We Could Have Lived Without
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice