By Kyle Harvey
After going a year without a having a host, MTV has recruited comedian Kevin Hart for this year’s Video Music Awards.
Hart tweeted from his account earlier today about a huge announcement and now the first promo clip has hit the internet for your viewing pleasure.
The Think Like A Man actor’s new commercial features Kanye West and Kim Kardashian in a bit where the threesome are labeled the new ‘it’ couple in Hollywood and hilarity ensues. Do you think MTV made right choice going with Hart?
Watch the new clip at thegrio.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- An Open Letter To Boob Sweat
- Why Are There So Many Daycare Facilities in the ‘Hood?
- Keep It Movin’: Why You Need To Resist The Temptation of Relationship Relapse
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Rest In Peace…Or Not: 9 Posthumous Albums We Loved, And Some We Could Have Lived Without
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice