By Jada Gomez-Lacayo
Well hello, gorgeous! Rosario Dawson graces the cover of Latina Magazine‘s September issue. The statuesque beauty not only models couture and channels Latin-tinged glam in the editorial, but this lady proves that she’s more than just a pretty face. In the interview, she discusses her work as the cofounder of Voto Latino, and stresses the importance of voting in this critical election year. Fans can also catch her on the big screen as icon Dolores Huerta in an upcoming Cesar Chavez biopic. And she’ll also star alongside Magic Mike hottie Channing Tatum in the high school reunion comedy, Ten Years.
Check out her photos from the shoot here at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- An Open Letter To Boob Sweat
- Why Are There So Many Daycare Facilities in the ‘Hood?
- Keep It Movin’: Why You Need To Resist The Temptation of Relationship Relapse
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Rest In Peace…Or Not: 9 Posthumous Albums We Loved, And Some We Could Have Lived Without
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice