What is Solange not doing nowadays? She has come into her own and is killing the game.
After snagging deals with both Carol’s Daughter and Rimmel London over the past two years, she can now add another brand to her list of endorsements. The hipster clothing company, Madewell just announced Solo as the face of their Fall 2012 Mix Well campaign, which encourages their customers to blend their latest collection to create unique outfits of their own.
Read more at necolebitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- An Open Letter To Boob Sweat
- Why Are There So Many Daycare Facilities in the ‘Hood?
- Keep It Movin’: Why You Need To Resist The Temptation of Relationship Relapse
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Rest In Peace…Or Not: 9 Posthumous Albums We Loved, And Some We Could Have Lived Without
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice