Hillary Clinton is currently on an eleven day tour though Africa. She’s already visited Uganda, Senegal, Kenya, Malawi and Sudan. But judging by this photo and the video below, she enjoyed herself the most in Johannesburg, South Africa. Recently, at a dinner hosted by South African Foreign Minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane, Clinton broke it down on the dance floor. Honestly, we didn’t know our Secretary of State had it in her. She didn’t hesitate at all when this bold singer started backing it up. Mrs. Clinton must have felt free to be herself in Mother Africa. Check out the clip below.
But Clinton, isn’t the first politician to shake something in the motherland. George Bush also shook something in West Africa back when he was in office. Watch his video below and let us know who’s the better dancer.
More on Madame Noire!
- Somebody Lied to You And Your Lacefront: 9 Celebs Who Need a Lacefront Wig Intervention
- An Open Letter To Boob Sweat
- Why Are There So Many Daycare Facilities in the ‘Hood?
- Keep It Movin’: Why You Need To Resist The Temptation of Relationship Relapse
- LOL! The Funniest “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Parody Ever In Life
- Rest In Peace…Or Not: 9 Posthumous Albums We Loved, And Some We Could Have Lived Without
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Juice